Shands Bridge was first opened in 1929. It was replaced with a two
lane, beam-type construction in 1963. The old bridge is now used
as a fishing pier.
from Green Cove Springs just before getting on the bridge lies an
area know for it's photographic sunrises across the St. Johns River.
on the thumbnails to the right to view larger pictures, then click
on the image to cycle through all 36 pictures.